characteristics of N-methyl-pyrrolidone & NMP recycled system
Follow me on:
N-Methyl-Pyrrolidone, N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone, 1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone, Methylpyrrolidone NMP is a 5-member-ring compound containing nitrogen. It has a wide range of uses due to the following excellent characteristics.
- It is highly polar and miscible with most organic solvents (alcohols, ethers, ketones, aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, etc.). Organic and inorganic substances are highly soluble in it.
- It mixes with water in all proportions.
- It has a high flash point compared to similar solvents.
- The boiling point is high, the freezing point is low, and handling is easy.
- It is chemically and thermally stable, and not corrosive.
|CAS No.||872-50-4||EINECS No.||212-828-1|
|Flash Point||86℃(187℉)||Color APHA||≤10|
|Molecular Formla||C₅H₉NO||Molecular Weight||99.134|
|Molecular Structural Formla||Refractive Index(nD20)||1.465-1.475|
|Melting Point||-23.5℃||Boiling Point||202℃|
|Ignition Temperature||245℃||Viscosity(20℃ mPas)||1.796|
Colorless transparent liquid hygroscopic, with water in any ratio of miscible, almost with all solvents (ethanol, acetaldehyde, ketone, aromatic hydrocarbons, etc.) completely mixed.
Specification (Carried Standard Q/1423MCX001-2012)
|Item||Electronic Grade||Pharmaceutical Grade||Industrial Grade|
|Purity % ≥||99.9||99.8||99.5|
|Density(20℃)g/ml||1.026 ~ 1.036||1.026 ~ 1.036||1.026 ~ 1.036|
|PH(20℃) 50%||6.5 ~ 9.0||—||—|
Environmental disposal of waste liquid: Used, dirty waste N-Methyl-Pyrrolidone,N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone,1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone, Methylpyrrolidone NMP can be used by solvent recovery machine and vacuum decompression system can stop the recycling application. Because of its high boiling point compare with, so can’t use direct recycling method, through the vacuum pressure, reduces recycle heating temperature, ensure the quality of recycling, recycling peace progress factor has the above properties will see that the material can miscibility with water and you find heat only he dissolves in water solution heat release, similar to sulfuric acid in the water will also release a lot of heat.
Supplementary heat of dissolution: refers to the thermal effect generated when a solute of a certain quality is dissolved in a solvent at a certain temperature and pressure (usually the standard state of temperature 298K and pressure 100kPa). Equal to the amount of heat emitted or absorbed by a mole of solute dissolved in approximately a volume of solvent.
N-Methyl-Pyrrolidone, N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone, 1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone, Methylpyrrolidone NMP exhaust gas recovery and treatment system can be designed for 50-100% fully closed cycle, solvent recovery – Using freeze-internal circulation adsorption concentration technology to recover the organic solvent in the exhaust gas, the recovery rate of organic solvent is greater than 85-95% : due to the large exhaust air volume and low concentration of the coater, the internal circulation is used to continuously concentrate the organic solvent in the exhaust gas to a certain concentration, and then condense recovery, reducing the recovery cost.
At the same time, the product has the following advantages:
- Solvent recovery efficiency is 85-95% and heat energy saving efficiency is 60-80%. Such as: To deal with 10,000 air volume, a ZN FSQ-10000-1 combined solvent unit (including heat recovery unit) is used to recover 46kg/h of solvent (the index of pole design is within the range of REASONABLE NMP concentration of 10,000 air volume, saving electric energy 187kW /h. The value of recovering solvent and saving electric energy in one year reaches RMB 2 million (based on recovering solvent 10,000 yuan/ton, electricity cost 0.7 yuan/ton)
- The content of organic solvent in the gas after solvent recovery treatment can be less than 39ppm, or to the “zero” emission requirements, NMP exhaust gas emission refers to the emission rate standard requirements calculated by the implementation of the “Allowable Concentration of Harmful Organic matter in the Air of the working Environment of the former Soviet Union” and the “Technical Methods for Establishing local Emission Standards of Air Pollutants” (GB/T3840-91). Fully meet the requirements of IS014000 and comply with the national comprehensive emission standard of Air pollutants GB16297-1996.
- The air in the coater adopts closed cycle, and the influence of ambient temperature, humidity and air quality on the coating quality is reduced.